Anti Theft Device Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jwrwjw

Reaction score
I am thinking of buying a Club that attached to the steering wheel for a 2005 Yukon. Should I do this or is the factory security system good enough? What do you guys use?

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am thinking of buying a Club that attached to the steering wheel for a 2005 Yukon. Should I do this or is the factory security system good enough? What do you guys use?

I trust the factory security system. But thats not stopping someone from breaking in the window. IF it gives you peace of mind. Go for it. If you feel safe with the factory than thats fine too. Cant have enough protection. Right?:yesnod:

sixty9fordkiller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The factory alarm is not very good. I had my 05 hoe stolen a little over 2 weeks ago. I had the factory allarm and this

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YW9thRHzYyg

I got lucky and OnStar was able to locate it and notify the police within 2 hours from when i reported it stolen. All that was missing was the stereo and they took off the panel on the driver side piller where the little speakers go. THEY DIDNT EVEN TAKE MY WHEELS AND TIRES and i have 24's on it! The police were even surprised at the fact my truck was so in tact. They said something must have spooked the thieves or they were letting the truck sit to see if it didnt have teletrak or lojack or onstar. Case being i got it back now. Im rolling again and now im gonna install an aftermarket alarm along with an independent kill switch and im going to try and see if i can use LS1 edit to somehow link the ingnition to the keypad so that if the PIN# isnt entered, the ignition wont activate regardless if the truck gets hotwired and bypassed directly to the starter.

Last edited: