stealth amp install.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zeokter

Reaction score
The new plug n play system..i like it cuz you can easily take the sub out! My system sucks cuz i got swindled but i plan on upgrading sub amp and sub woofer asap..sorry for the celly pics..thats all i had!!

IMG_7623.jpg

0125080005a.jpg

0122082123a.jpg

0122081805c.jpg

0122081805b.jpg

0122081805a.jpg

Last edited:

road1will

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow i really like that. I think may have to steal your idea. I take my subs in and out of the truck a lot and this would make it much easier.

zeokter

Reaction score
Thanks guys...Actually got the idea from wrench guy..he has a website that you can purchase the banana plug wall panel for $10 .. If you live in los angeles ametron on sunset has them..... i just disasembled it and modded the panel on the truck...

tah0e02

Reaction score
ive never heard of a stealth amp.... are they any good.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm putting my alpine pdx amps behind the stock sub, good place for equipment and harder to jack.

PAHOE

Reaction score
Killer idea......I have replaced all my equipment and have been pondering on where to install the amps so I could still fold my seats flat when I take the dogs out....Is the cavity behind that panel a decent size? I have never taken mine apart.

tast101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Killer idea......I have replaced all my equipment and have been pondering on where to install the amps so I could still fold my seats flat when I take the dogs out....Is the cavity behind that panel a decent size? I have never taken mine apart.

You can kinda get an idea of how much room buy looking at JK's pic, He just gutted his tahoe the other day.

http://tahoeforum.com/showthread.php?t=5077

zeokter

Reaction score
If you need them here are the amp dimensions:

clarion apx4360: 16" × 12" × 2 7/8"

clarion apx1300: 13" × 10 7/8" × 2 3/4"

The side glove box on the panel was in the way at first. Had to change the amp mount position to get the apx1300 to fit. If you don't mind cutting the inside of the glove box that should give you more room (lengthwise). I had to find the right spot to be able to snap the panels back into their place. Just took a lil time and some coronas.

Last edited: