classifieds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Admin
Administrator
Reaction score
It will. It have a market place, but you will need at least 50 posts and be registered for more then 5 days. :D

86mk7

Reaction score
Well I've been on here since may. Guess its good I stick to the other tahoe forum. Kinda lame to make 50 posts when this place is so slow.

Shaggy

Admin
Administrator
Reaction score
The other forum (TYF) is the same deal. I should know ;)

86mk7

Reaction score
Are you sure. I was just on last night viewing parts for sale. I've even relied to a couple over there with no problems. Kinda wierd.

Shaggy

Admin
Administrator
Reaction score
Yea that's true. You can do all that but to post a new thread, you would need 60 plus posts.

Luis

Reaction score
If thats the case we need a 'postwhore' tread for post counts... just saying...

Shaggy

Admin
Administrator
Reaction score
Well there is no classified section on here yet, but I will add one soon.

Nortex

Reaction score
I like to have one and shaggy you ust have 50 or 60 forums now

tonymac617

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sometimes other forums make the For sale section unavailable to unregistered members and the registered members have full access.....Just a thought. the 50 Posts thing? Meh....

clkelley

Reaction score
I think the post count limit is a good thing to avoid spammers and so forth, we have been contacted many times as vendors by people wanting us to sihp parts EVERYWHERE and in some cases you can just tell they are trying to scam you. BUT, I like the idea, those section have done well on other sites.

tonymac617

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That would make sense, especially for a forum that has Ads.

Also, i noticed I just hit 50 posts and have been a registered member for about a month now and I dont see or know where the classifieds are. Am I missing it?

camaro_fanatic2003

Reaction score
Honestly, this is half the reason I just joined this site. I am in the market and came here hoping to find something. I am a member of quite a few forums and I think the ones that make you have "x" amount of posts to LIST a vehicle for sale but allow you to see and post on vehicles that are for sale is the way to go. Just my 2 cents from a TahoeForum newbie, but forum vet.

amtronic1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm on a Corvette board, and there are tons of one hit wonders that post and you never hear from them again.

Poppa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So is there a for sale section now and I'm too new to access it or ????