just a heads up on djm a arms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

exxxtrem

Reaction score
the shocks that djm recomends for there 3" drop a arms is wrong. if you guys are getting a crapy ride its cuz there toped out. I installed the djm arms and there topped out. even with installing my drop keys its so close to being topped out. there recomending the wrong shock for the app. im trying to figure out the best shock to go with. i know the size... djm recomended to to toxic shocks... i taked to toxic shocks and they dnt make the shock for the app. so the shock you buy for your tahoe could be the same shock they make for a honda civic. they told me flat out the ride would be bouncy because its not for my vehical

exxxtrem

Reaction score
im loosing faith in djm. bought there sway bar ends. they were much shorter than stock. so I ordered the djm sway bar thinking they would work with there swaybar... nope still to short. so so far djm has sent me the wrong size shocks. and the wrong sway bar ends!!!!! im losing faith. gonna return my djm shocks and go with another company. dnt trust djm anymore