wanted: Sick lifted tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mn2az87

Reaction score
I am getting ready to purchase a new or newer tahoe and want to lift it. it will be a 4x4 for really only one purpose....... to be able to drop the jet skis where every i want to at the lake, other than that i just want one SICKA$$ looking truck. Unless someone can give me a good reason to spend the extra for a Z71 package, i feel it is a waste of money when I'm just gonna lift it. Ok now here is where I'd like some input from others...... (fyi money is not an issue) I want to go as high as I can without making it look stupid and not make it top heavy or stiff either. I know the newer Tahoes have a comfortable ride and dont want to lose that either (but can maybe compensate with upgrading the suspension a little more than normal lift kits). I have talked to one shop and he said I could put a 9-11 lift with 37" tires but then had a friend tell me that would be top heavy... which I dont want but can i fix that with a little taller/wider tire? I am looking forward to opinions and as always thanx in advance

grandsport

Reaction score
Z71 looks better

It is up to your taste but I like the fact that the Z71 PKG has the square fog lamps, it comes standard witht the leather interior, also, the gray accents, fender flares that will make it look better with bigger off-road tires. I think that is why is work it to pay a bit more.
The only downside was that I tried to put on Toyos MT/R but they don't make the size tires for the 18 inch stock rims. This is the reason, my Z71 still stock.
I may have to go with Nittos Terra Grappler for the stock 18's.
Good luck