Superlift 2.5" lift kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hawk910

Reaction score
Have any of you guys ever used Superlift's 2.5" lift kit? I've heard bad things about Rough Country's small suspension lift, but was wondering if there are any issues with Superlift's. I am wanting to put it on my '99 2 door Tahoe. I want to run a 31" or 33" tire on 17" wheels with about 4.56" of backspacing and -12mm offset. This is going to be an everyday driver so I don't want to go to big with the lift and tires. Any advice would be helpful.

Blackbeauty99

Reaction score
I am running the superlift 4.5" running 35x12.50x18 for about 3 years now on my 99 2 door tahoe and i love it! it still has the same ride when i was stock (of course until you hit a bump its stiffer) but overall i haven't had any problems with the lift itself, the only thing i have notice that the shocks sit way to close to the A-arms which managed to dent the shocks a little bit but they are still working fine, mine is an everyday driver as well. I say thumps up to superlift's lift kits. Only took me a day to install with the right tools.