How do you bypass the Bose system in a 03 Yukon Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ralphy26

Reaction score
First off, I'm new here but I already see that this is a GREAT forum and I'm sure the question I'm going to ask is in here somewhere. I'm attempting to install andaftermarket stereo system
(4 channel amp, subs, and LOCX), while keeping the factory head unit. I'm trying to run the 4 channel amp to all speakers in the truck. My question is, in order to do this, where exactly do I wire the LOCX to?

Do i go directly from the speaker outputs behind the head unit or underneath the center console?

In the center console, which wires go out to the speakers? (sitting in the driver's seat) do I connect the wires in front of the factory Bose amp, or the wires that are behind the amp in order to run to the doors and the sub?

Which wires are which? (what colors to what speakers)

I'm sure it's probably alot easier than I think but I have read so many different things and everything is different.

If you have pics, that would be even better!!!

I know that I'm asking for alot but your help would be truely APPRECIATED!!! I would like to finish the install this week and I'm all over the place....... Thanks in advance!!!!!:wtf2:

phonedrn8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome to the site 3 monts later, did you find what you are looking for?