How can i put 35in tires on my stock tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kytahoe

Reaction score
I have a set of 35in mud country tires on 17in rims that i want to put on my 2000 stock tahoe what do i need to do to make this work?

04Z71HOE

Reaction score
I have a set of 35in mud country tires on 17in rims that i want to put on my 2000 stock tahoe what do i need to do to make this work?

I'd suggest a 6" lift thats what I've got on my 2004 tahoe sittin on 35". I live in Colorado, and trying to get that bitch emissions sucks, the highest they go is 33" so to avoid another headache check with your emissions testing vacility and see whats the biggest set of tires they will allow.

The Outlaw

Reaction score
I'm wanting to do the same thing with my '99 i was suggested a 3" body kit and a 3" suspension lift, any thoughts? Thanks.

Ta-Hoe

Reaction score
I'm wanting to do the same thing with my '99 i was suggested a 3" body kit and a 3" suspension lift, any thoughts? Thanks.

Hey there,
I just bought a 99 4x4, 4 door tahoe yesterday and want to lift it..did you ever lift yours? if so, what route did you end up taking?