OFFICIAL: GM Accessories 22" OEM Wheels and Tires Pricesheet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THE YETI

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This is the official go-by price sheet for all GM Accessory wheels. We carry all GM CK 22" Wheels. You can see all the wheels we carry by clicking on our ebay store: http://stores.ebay.com/oempartsdirectinc?_rdc=1

Due to us being a Vendor here on TahoeYukonForum.com, we are able to offer its members a discounted price off of what we sell them for on ebay. These prices are outlined below.

Any GM OEM 22" Set of Wheels: $1300.00
Add Center Caps (GMC, CHEVY, or CADILLAC): $40.00
Add Tire Pressure sensors for $30.00/ea
Add Toyo Proxes ST2 285/45/22 Tires (Mounted and Balanced): $950.00
Add Bridgestone Dueler 285/45/22 Tires ( Mounted and Balanced): $1000.00
Add Goodyear Fortera 285/45/22 Tires (Mounted and Balanced): $1100.00
Add OEM Chrome Lugnuts (24qty): $100.00
Add OEM Chrome Locks (4qty) and Lugnuts (20qty) w/ Key: $115

All Prices above are valid when customer is purchasing wheels as well.

SHIPPING: All prices include shipping. We ship FEDEX Ground. If you need a tracking number, please be aware that this can take several days to get. When an order is placed, it is shipped directly from GM. GM ships out alot of wheels on a daily basis. To pull a tracking number requires them to do a hand search of the invoicing and send it to me. I can usually get them, but just be aware that it can take a few days, and typically your wheels get there before I get the tracking information.

PAYMENTS: We accept paypal. Usually we eat the 3%, but with the pricing as tight as it is, we ask that the customer add 3% to the total price, OR they can send as a personal payment. If you don't want to use paypal personal payment or add 3%, we can also accept personal checks, money orders, and cashiers checks made payable to OEM PARTS DIRECT, INC. Mailing address is 1112 Weston Road, Unit #326, Weston, FL 33326.

CONTACT: You can pretty much contact me directly at (954) 418-2636 24/7. This is a google voice line, so you can call or text it and I am pretty good about getting back to you as soon as possible. You can also email at: [email protected]. All emails come to my phone as well so I am quick about replying.

Last edited: