Possible reversing of a lowering?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lesterl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked up a 1995 Tahoe wich had been lowered, I am not fully sold on it yet, may keep it that way, may want to put it back to stock.

What I want to know is what I will need, it appears the PO had pulled the top 2 leafs out and bent the bolted leaf at the front to lower the rear, also installed some drop shocks? The front IDK what had been done, there appear to be some kind of blocks in the springs top and bottom and drop shocks.

Anyone had any experience in this, it sounds like it was Ghetto dropped to myself. Anyone with stock stuff close that might want to get rid of cheaply? (I may still use it the way it is, so I may not need it, but ya know.....) I will probably at least put some air shocks on it so I can vary the ride height some..... Ideas? Plus it is a Salvage title (was stolen and beaten) that I have to finish getting ready for inspection.....