Sup all

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

valic007

Reaction score
sup all i been member only for a few weeks now i was lucky enough to pick up my first Tahoe and i love this thing to death i just went to get it inspected today and and passed so thats 1 more thing down now here is my problem my heater wasn't working and thanks to the search on the forum i found out it was the climate control and just how it got fried the guy i got it from must have been trying to save money and cut the harness to the stereo and let some wires touch the climate control and now that i dont have a harness i cant get the harness for after market head units which brings me to this post, im hoping someone here on the forums knows what the wire colors are for the stereo its a 1996 ho it has 2 speakers in front door,1 in back door and 2 in the very back and help would be awesome and no im not a Steelers fan DALLAS all the way baby

tahoe.jpg