Raising Front or Lowering Back?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EdHenry88

Reaction score
I have a 2007 Tahoe that I am in the process of making look like a police tahoe. It is a 2 wheel drive and I cannot figure out which would look better. raising the front end or lowering the rear to level it out. Does anyone know what the Police packages use?

NORCAL SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2007 Tahoe that I am in the process of making look like a police tahoe. It is a 2 wheel drive and I cannot figure out which would look better. raising the front end or lowering the rear to level it out. Does anyone know what the Police packages use?

Ive done many of them. The front is lowered spring and same goes for the rear. Usually on peoples truck that want that look I just do the belltech drop struts and rear 2 inch springs and they are ready to roll

EdHenry88

Reaction score
Ive done many of them. The front is lowered spring and same goes for the rear. Usually on peoples truck that want that look I just do the belltech drop struts and rear 2 inch springs and they are ready to roll

Will that just lower the rear and level it out? and if you could show me what kit to buy so I can purchase it from you next month. that would be great!

NORCAL SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its up to you the drop struts are adjustable so better ride and you can lower it up to 2 inches or lift it up to 2 inhces so that way would even front to the rear.