Newbie from NEw York!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ederela

Reaction score
What happening guys the forum so far has given me some great info I just recently bought the 07' Tahoe LT love it to death - looked into you guys for exhaust recommendations - I Just ordered the Corsa 14207 can't wait to install - I'll post sound clips once i install it next week. and def. post pictures of all the little accessories and Mods I've done so far - All LEDs inside LED daytime running lights and taillights - Also have on order the Recon "white Lightning"

Have a Question / Suggestion from you all though.

I'm looking to put a Wide tire on with no more than a 20" rim - Id rather stay at 18" looking for something good on the road but if need be can take it off road. not looking to raise or lower the truck - I just like the wide tire look -
Had an 85' bronco with 33x12.5 back in the day and loved them.

Let me know what you think i should look into
brand/size

THANKS Guys!

clkelley

Reaction score
Welcome to the neighborhood!

I'll be honest with you. I have run many many many tire brands and the best looks and performance out of any of them came from what at the time was one of the least expensive. Hancook DynaPro ATM. They have an aggressive look to them without going full on mud tire, are tame on the highway and they are the ONLY tires that ever survived a Christmas tree hauling season on the Duramax without having to come back from the season and buy tires the next day just to be legal. They are a wide tire, but of course you can set up your tire size for what you want. Also, they are no longer the least expensive and for a long time there they were on national back order with a three month wait. So, maybe...lol I put a link below so you can check them out.

Hancook DynaPro ATM

clkelley

Reaction score
On 18in rims, with your truck, I would stay with at least a 285/65r18 if you are going to leave it at the stock height. Anything more than that and you will more than likely have issues rubbing the inner fender liner if you don't trim it and raise the front a little.