Lowering my 2011 Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nuscence813

Reaction score
I have a 2011 Yukon and just ought some 22" rims and was wondering how low I should drop it and what size tires for it to look low but still keep my towing capabilities. I don't want a rough ride either!! Lol I want the best of all worlds to still be able to tow, ride smooth, and look low... But not too low:superhack:

CIATAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can do an eibach 2/3 with new rear socks, pretty easy, decent ride. Had that set up on 26's and towed with it also...

10146--1.jpg

Nuscence813

Reaction score
That's a sweet suv. Send me a link of where I can get from. Is everything inclusive springs shocks etc in one purchase. Also how much roughly will it cost to install

NORCAL SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2011 Yukon and just ought some 22" rims and was wondering how low I should drop it and what size tires for it to look low but still keep my towing capabilities. I don't want a rough ride either!! Lol I want the best of all worlds to still be able to tow, ride smooth, and look low... But not too low:superhack:

by far the best is the belltech ride this is the same i put on my escalde and with 285 45 22 you will be fine. Much better ride then the eibach set up (this is why I no longer deal with eibach springs at all for these trucks)

here is a customers 2/3-4 adjustable kit by belltech i installed on 305 40 22
AFTER.jpg

here goes another that i did on 285 45 22 on my custom 3/5 kit with the 22 inch tbss wheels I sold him also
c76d8dc0.jpg

Here goes all the other kits i offer for these trucks. I install and sell them so if you have any questions just ask.
http://www.tbssowners.com/store/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=14

NORCAL SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh btw here is the 2/3-4 on my new escalade with wilwood big brakes and the cro moly rear control arms and panhard bar and djm swaybars
2012-03-19_184553.jpg

2012-03-19_184602.jpg

cut bumpstop brackets off the frame
IMG_7085.jpg

rear lower a arms much beefier vs stock
zpfile006.jpg