Hello every body, CHEVYTAHOECOM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PeterMartin

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Peter, and i'm a fan of my chevy tahoe, i joint the site some time ago, but i didn't participate that much, but i want to show you that i really enjoy this SUV, I just made a website at wix.com but i don't want to be banned here, actually i added a link to this forum, because for me is one of the best about chevy tahoe. please follow the next link, this is not scam and solicitation, just a fun page: (Please eliminate the spaces between the words to get to the sites)

www . wix . com / petermartinnow / chevytahoe

and i really need some comment about the website. if some body feels offended for some reason let me know as soon as you can to fix it.

Thank you very much.
:help:

clkelley

Reaction score
Welcome to the neighborhood!

Looks like you have put in some work on the site. I didn't see anything about selling parts so I doubt anyone will think anything of it.

PeterMartin

Reaction score
Thank you for the reply, i hope you guys like it, and is tru i don't have any advertise on the website about nothing to sell, so i don't believe i'll have any problem, well, i'll continue adding more staff, so far you can download owner manuals and watch videos.
Thank you, have great week.