Custom fender wells?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kaoticx101

Reaction score
Hey guys. A little help wanted. Anyone know where I could get my hands on a set of custom fender wells to prevent rubbing? Thanks.

clkelley

Reaction score
What are you looking for exactly? The inner fender liners or like a Bushwhacker style set of fender flares? What kind of rubbing? How bad is it? What year make and model and what mods do you have now?

Kaoticx101

Reaction score
Was looking for fender liners that go close to the wheel well. Put a set of 305/45/22's. Love the way they look and ride. Just have issues when turning. Have an 08 Yukon. Lowered it with a belltech 2/3 drop to remove all the excessive gap. Just need to fix the rubbing issue while turning. Rubs on the back side of the fender liner. What's bushwackers? Seen an offroad setup on a chevy truck and noticed his fender liners looked aftermarket. Really just want something that will prevent mud/water/rocks from getting thrown into the engine compartment.

clkelley

Reaction score
Bushwhackers are a type of offroad style flare on the outside of the fender where the factory flares are located for the most part. Not applicable here. As for custom inner fender liners, I don't know of any, most people just trim the factory liner to adjust for rubbing issues, unless the wheels sit so deep in there that it is not an option. If this is the case, you may have to fabricate something for your truck.