4 door tahoe/yukon rear air bag setups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Domesticated

Reaction score
I'm getting ready to bag my wifes 99 yukon and was curious on other peoples rear setups. I have done research and have a pretty good idea on what i'm going to run for my setup. It's a daily driver so i'm not going to do a floor cut. Post pics, links, or e-mail me: [email protected]

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Low?

How low are you wanting your wifes hoe to be?
There are many different setups starting at a bolt on style setup to a full wild custom frame type setup. 2 link 4 link?

Are you doing this yourself or looking for a shop to help you with this?

clkelley

Reaction score
I have to agree, we need to know what your actual goals are for it so that we can help narrow things down a bit for you...

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tahoe bagged

One of my good friends bought a lifted hoe with a fabtech lift.. He then bagged it... Wasnt low enough so he did a rear subframe.. wasnt low enough so then he did a traditional style body drop on it..

So different people are into different things and once you start it you will probaby want to go lower and lower..

Its cheaper to do it right the first time.. Meaning to save up and do what you Really want in the long run instead of setteling just because you are in a hurry to get it done and then having to redue work you already had done and then to decide that still not low enough and have to redue it all again..

Just my .02c...

Again if you want to give a little more information on regarding how low you want to go, if you plan on doing the work yourself, if that is true what type of skills you have etc..