New here..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99TOWHOE

Reaction score
I am new here...I have a 99 Tahoe that is used for towing other tahoe's in..

I also have 2 2000 limited's

My 99 has limited wheels,ground efx..and a chip..does great

the 2 limiteds are to become one..full total rebuild coming soon..with plenty of pics..

I have 2 limiteds ,both are wrecked...but one will be saved as they are rare.

other one is for parts..I have tons of 96-98 vortec truck parts also.

I am in east tennessee..just found this place.

99TOWHOE

Reaction score
The grey is my 99 ...only 96,500 miles on it..2wd LS

1st limited 2000 i got to fix...and i will post pics of 2nd limited for parts later tonight.

I am planning on doing a 2 tone grey/black paint..i have the ground efx on the 99 mow

004.JPG

w2.JPG

ww2.JPG

99TOWHOE

Reaction score
I put the limited wheels and ground efx off the wrecked one on my 99

I just bought another wrecked one this week hit in the side...has perfect front clip to go on the other wrecked one...I dont even have to paint it...LOL

Its worth fixing...after all they are rare...I think...the limited that is..

My 99 was built last day of production in the wisconson plant..and was built after one of the 2000 limited i have...How weird is that...

LIMITED LADY

Reaction score
Newbie to the site!

I have a limited and it needs a rear transmission seal. Is that something expensive to fix? I have been searching and this seemed like a pretty cool spot.

LIMITED LADY

Reaction score
Hello. What part of Tenn are you in? I travel to Kentucky a lot and it's not easy finding parts for my truck around here.

NCFD4303

Reaction score
I have a limited and it needs a rear transmission seal. Is that something expensive to fix? I have been searching and this seemed like a pretty cool spot.

A rear output seal is pretty cheap and an easy fix shouldn't take a first timer more than an hour.

99TOWHOE

Reaction score
Hello. What part of Tenn are you in? I travel to Kentucky a lot and it's not easy finding parts for my truck around here.

I am in Greeneville TN thats between knoxville and bristol up in the east hills..

I have tons of 96-98 vortec stuff around here..its what i mostly do..part some fix some...

bacon612

Reaction score
Ill be in Knoxville with my 99 Yukon on Wednesday for a week. I am looking to get bearings redone in my rear diff. You guys have any recommended mechanics?

Jungle Rooster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
picture.php