Body lift looks funny to me......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ssrado

Reaction score
So I just bought this 2 door and they guy that had it sait it was around a 12" lift (wasnt sure) anyway did this guy mount the body lift on top of the factory urathane body mounts? just looks funny i have put a couple on before and cant remember what all i did its been too long! If I am right about the body mounts its definately getting fixed. Also it has 40's on it so that being said judging by the pic its a 3'' body lift maybe more if i am right about the body mounts I think the suspensoin lift is a rancho could anyone give me an idea of how much suspension lift it is?

IMAG0020.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0021.jpg
[/IMG]

JD08

Reaction score
looks right to me. I have done at least 5 body lifts on different gm trucks and all look similiar to that.

ssrado

Reaction score
Alright then well about how much suspension would i have to be swinging 40's if the body lift is right?

clkelley

Reaction score
Welcome to the neighborhood!

I have little to no experience with lifts, etc. But that is one good looking truck indeed. I usually don't like them lifted that far, but that one looks great!