Tahoe Fourm Meet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested in a meet? Either one just for us or we could meet up and cruise to somoene elses cruise night as a group?

There are A LOT of custom car cruise nights in so cal.. Almost one every weekend..

So worst case scenario we could meet up prior to one of those and caravan as a group to one of them?

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks

Okay I posted this in the CA section and the only two people interested in meeting up are clear on the other side of the country.. HA...

No one local is interested in meeting up as group?

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
=-(

Sucks the only people that are replying to this thread are not in the CA area..

:(

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So Cal Meet?

Are there any So Cal members on this board or is everyone out of state?

Bigbill

Reaction score
I also live in CT and the deputy chief of a local combination fire department but would love to see a Tahoe cruse.

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tahoe Forum Meet?

Im down, i live in North County San Diego baby!

I live in about 10 minutes North of Temecula "Inland Empire"

Would be nice if we could get a couple other Tahoe people together to meet up. Make it worth everyones time and gas etc.

We could meet up and roll to a local cruise night or just meet up have some burgers or something?

helomech

Reaction score
Mmmm buuuuirgers....

I'm up in the SB mountains.. but this "new to me" tahoe needs ball joints. I have the parts, I have the c-clamp press, I have the haynes manual. What I don't have, is someone local who's actually done the job before who can tell me what "really" needs to be removed, adjusted, whacked, etc. to get the job done. lol.

Hoping to get into it today. Not sure I'm that motivated. It's creating a nice shady spot on the driveway for now. :smiley-face-popcorn

samotahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well lets get something going... im always in san bernardino. i have family out there and i used to live out there. not too far for me to roll thru. lets find out if there are any more socal members on here and set something up.

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please Help Spread The Word

cruise.jpg

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3rd Sunday every Month So Cal Meet

the first meet will be on July 21 which is the 3rd Sunday of july and it will continue to happen each and every 3rd Sunday of each month.

If you can please post the Flyer around we would greatly appreciate it.

The logos on the botttom of the flyer are "some" of the sponsors that have donated prizes to the raffle.

We are still working on some others but the flyer is already done so there logos will not be added to the flyer.

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Meet This Sunday

Do any members from this board plan on attending this meet this Sunday?

cruise.jpg

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so cal meet free raffle prizes free event

If anyone is some what local to this meet and would like to help promote this event by picking up some glossy flyers from me to help pass them out I will be more then willing to meet up with you personally to drop how ever many flyers off that you would like me to.