First time truck owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

James

Reaction score
Greetings from Canada!

Picked up my '95 Tahoe last week and thought I'd join since it was sent to the garage yesterday and I may need some help! lol

Anyway its 2-Door Tahoe z71 with 235k. For the few days I have had it its been awesome and rides great. There are only a few of us in town that have one I think, or that I've noticed, which makes it that much more special. Once all the minor repairs are done I may change a few things but for the most part I'll probably keep it stock.

Hopefully I'll get some helpful tips, and great advice from y'all

Cheers!

Attachments

• photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 3
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 3

James

Reaction score
What mods are you thing of doin to it?

Most of the mods will be under the hood to increase HP and to get better mpg: update the exhaust, plugs, filters, etc. Cosmetically I was thinking about raising it just a bit and adding rockstar 20's.

James

Reaction score
Completely agree, but I've always liked the rockstar look. It's just a possibility, I tend to change my mind often anyway. Before purchasing this Tahoe I was about to buy an M3 lol