'99 Tahoe in Mustang OK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sandrock

Reaction score
Hey guys/gals...

I got my Tahoe ('99 LT w/auto 4wd) back in October, and I'm quite happy with it aside from the normal rattles and squeaks that'll go away when I do an interior refurb on it next year.

Anyways, my name is Bradley, and I live in Mustang OK. I'm no stranger to modding or full-out rebuilding, and I have quite a few projects under my belt, and about to finish up my latest project...a 2001 Bonneville SSEi (full interior redo, full engine rebuild w/cam, ported heads, returnless fuel system, and HP Tuners tuned once the bodywork is complete). I got the Tahoe initially to do winter duties but has become my daily driver. I've HP Tuners-tuned it for economy and I can get upwards of 18 mpg city and 24 highway (I avg 16 city due to stop and go traffic, but will get 18 if at a constant speed).

I'll post pics of my ride later.

sandrock

Reaction score
Thanks! I plan on doing a few things to this beast once the Bonneville is complete. I've already installed a Viper RSS, JVC USB/Bluetooth, cat delete, dual exhaust, and some tuning through HP tuners. Eventually I would like to attempt to integrate the newer model steering column (solely for steering wheel remote controls), install the 0411 PCM for better tunability and the addition of electric fans to help with fuel economy.