Anyone know if these will fit a 97 Tahoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jounier11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If i were u i would go to a stereo shop and find out if they can install some monitors into the original headrests because purchasing some new headrests is stupid and wouldn't match unless u would go to a upholstery shop to get matching leather (If a LT) Or Cloth (If a LS)!!!

dcil

Reaction score
After installing a set of monitors in a obs tahoe I can tell u GO AFTERMARKET. The monitors look like crap in the factory ones. The shape is odd and they kinda stick out. The aftermarket set won't match in shape, but they look better for sure

dcil

Reaction score
As far as will they fit. Yes they should. the mounting posts should be movable to fit a variety of widths

brewcitymike

Reaction score
Okay thanks for the info. That's kinda why I was asking about those Pyles in the first place cuz I wasn't to thrilled about trying to put screen in the factory headrests.

Jounier11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i guess but i would of gone with like a 2003 tahoe LT headrest's those would of looked real nice :peace::smokin: