First Time Chevy Owner, First Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

20Tahoe01

Reaction score
Hello all, back in March I bought a 2001 Tahoe LT fully loaded, leather heated seats, power everything, 3rd row. I found this site while searching google and thought I would sign up.

needatahoe

Reaction score
Hello all, back in March I bought a 2001 Tahoe LT fully loaded, leather heated seats, power everything, 3rd row. I found this site while searching google and thought I would sign up.

How do you like it? I am going to look at one tomorrow and have no idea what I am doing but, plan on offering 5K, they are asking 6500...husband is going with me to take it for a ride and check out sounds in the engine and transmission. I am so anxious that the engine wont last...has 165K miles (mainly backroad KY commuting miles on it).

20Tahoe01

Reaction score
How do you like it? I am going to look at one tomorrow and have no idea what I am doing but, plan on offering 5K, they are asking 6500...husband is going with me to take it for a ride and check out sounds in the engine and transmission. I am so anxious that the engine wont last...has 165K miles (mainly backroad KY commuting miles on it).

I absolutely LOVE it! I can't believe I didn't by one sooner than I did! So far it has been the best investment I have made for my family. Fits 3 kids great and still tons of room! As long as it was maintained properly, 165k on the clock wouldn't bother me one bit, good luck to you and if you do buy it I don't think you will regret it at all!

20Tahoe01

Reaction score
picture.php
[/IMG]
picture.php
[/IMG]
picture.php
[/IMG]
picture.php
[/IMG]
picture.php
[/IMG]

Black4x4

Reaction score
Welcome!! Really nice lookin LT you got there. Like those rain-guards on the windows, I rock those too ;]

Black4x4

Reaction score
Don't see that chrome trim too often either... Tis cool. =)