Norcal SS's $15 07+ nnbs strut mod 0-2 inches!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been doing this for over 6 years now on the 07 up trucks (aug 2006 did the first one and customer still has the truck with no issues)

I have a machine shop I do stuff out of so you will need a machine shop to do this. You remove the spring assembly and you pull up the lower spring perch and you will actaully do 2 grooves. The top groove is the factory one. The middle one is put at .40 under the oem ring. Then the 3rd one is .620 from original snap ring groove.

Going .40 under the original groove I got 5/8 of a inch drop. THe .62 gives a full inch about.

Now you guys can go lower than 1 inch but just a heads up after 1 inch ride suffers and will kill the stock shocks a lot faster. Also remember to cut the front bumpstops down when you do this mod.

If you need this done please pm me since I have no one that has been upset with the machining I did on their units.

I charge $15 dollars per strut to do this mod for one groove ($30 a set) If you want additional groove add $5

I can do grooves from
1/2"
1"
1.5"
2"

539974_522215511125294_1234418606_n.jpg