New Guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

02GreyTahoe

Reaction score
Hey guys. I am now the proud owner of an 02 Grey Tahoe LT 4x4 5.3. At the moment, it is pretty stock. The only things that I have done to it is I put in a Kicker 8" sub to replace the factory blown sub and a set of 6000k HID's for both lows and highs. Future mods are as follows, as the money comes: Complete Alpine sound system, K&N Cold Air Intake, Magnaflow Custom Exhaust system, a programmer(I know, blackbear does amazing tunes, but please, save your comment on it, I want to be able to change easily between economy and power), probably either an Edge or a Bullydog(suggestions?) window tint(not sure how dark, but my sound system will prolly end up being worth a grand or so, so prolly pretty dark), and maybe other things, not sure anything else yet. I have a couple pics up of it, so take a look, tell me what you think about my 2 choices for programmers, and I look forward to some serious time being spent in my new 'Hoe!