Looking for specific Rim/Tire size for 02 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rickp

Reaction score
I got an 02 Tahoe and I want to put rims and tires on it, but I'm looking for somewhat of a specific look.

The rims I want are the American Racing Dagger (all silver). Now here's where I need your help. I don't know if I should get 20s or 22s?

As for tires, I don't want low profile tires or aggressive off road tires.

What I want is to fill the wheel well with the rim/tire set. I hate having the big gap over the tire in the well, if that makes sense.

The closest tire I've found by looking through the web is the Nitto Terra tire, but again not sure about the size. Should I go with a 285/55/20 or something a little samller with a 22" Rim. I'm sure there are other tires out there but I can't seem to find what I want. I've looked through web images with no luck.

BTW, My truck is mainly a street truck with the occasional dirt road.

Thanks

chatita

Reaction score
either size is good it just depends on the look I myself am in the market for new tires as well,something all terrain is what I am hunting for. Problem is I have 24" wheels and there is not a whole lot of choices on that size! 22" have a better choice in tires and are a whole lot cheaper too! If I could get rid of mine I'd go with 22".