Update from Ned on build sheets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ned's LTZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys, I have been very busy with estate work for my parents since my Father passed in August. I have really not had time to do the build sheets for anyone. All that being said, if you have requested one from me, please give me your vin # and email address again, and I will get these done for you. I appologize for not keeping up with this, but dealing with my family had to come first. Get them to me and I will respond.
Thanks for your patience.

Ned :happy160:

hcarlgolden

Reaction score
Guys, I have been very busy with estate work for my parents since my Father passed in August. I have really not had time to do the build sheets for anyone. All that being said, if you have requested one from me, please give me your vin # and email address again, and I will get these done for you. I appologize for not keeping up with this, but dealing with my family had to come first. Get them to me and I will respond.

Thanks for your patience.

Ned :happy160:

I am sorry for your loss.