Black Bear Tune Files

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rickp

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I got my tune files from BBP. They sent me 5 files a 87-89OctSport, a 87-89OctTune, a 91+OctSport, a 91+OctTune and the Stocktune file.

When I plug my AutoCal into the truck I have the Option to Prog these files as well as four others named Full 87-89OCtSprt, OctTune, 91+OctSprt and Tune.

Anyone one what the difference in these are??

thanks
R.

Julie@BBP

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I got my tune files from BBP. They sent me 5 files a 87-89OctSport, a 87-89OctTune, a 91+OctSport, a 91+OctTune and the Stocktune file.

When I plug my AutoCal into the truck I have the Option to Prog these files as well as four others named Full 87-89OCtSprt, OctTune, 91+OctSprt and Tune.

Anyone one what the difference in these are??

thanks
R.

It's my understanding that Justin got you all taken care of...let me know if you need further assistance!

mike33

Reaction score
2010 Sheer Silver Tahoe LTZ (all options but sunroof, power boards), GM (body color flaps, rear console, 3rd row mat, 2-Way Remote, chrome gas door), Eagle Eye LED tails, SLP dual tip exhaust, Silver bow-ties/rear wiper, Catch-All mats, AlphaTherm washer fluid heater, Putco chrome mirror covers, silver calipers, board chrome trim, tint, GMPP Major Guard