need help with Onstar Antenna

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LTZ054

Reaction score
Hey guys,
so I went thru the carwash today and about 1 minute after it was done, I felt a drip on my hand! I look at where the visor bolts to the headboard and i see that is was all wet. I knew it was the onstar antenna. I got home and inspected it and I was right, the antena is very lose. Does anyone know how to tighten this. Nothing looks broken. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Kunihiro

Reaction score
I believe you're gonna have to drop the headliner to get to the screws on the antenna......

LTZ054

Reaction score
Yes. That is exactly it. you need to remove the visor, trim around the moonroof, A & B pillar trim and the weather door seal. Then you have to pull the liner down just enough so you can get your hands in there. It is a single 10 mm bolt that puts pressure on 3 fingers that push against the roof and this holds down the antenna.
Unfortunately and of course, you can not buy just the washer with the fingers on it. You have to buy the entire antenna. So you have to spend like 200 bucks for a .03 part.:disgust: