2013 Tahoe LTZ console (wood Grain)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

amtronic1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From the brochure I have, the pictures look significantly different between LT and LTZ consoles. My LT has the opening with removable cup holders, the picture of the LTZ has a full width panel with a couple of flip up doors. I would like to know when you find out!

http://www.chevrolet.com/download-brochure.html

Last edited:

mike raines

Reaction score
LTZ Console

Hey, thanks for the reply. I have looked at the brocedure and the LTZ on the Lot. It looks like a cover that would snap down over the existing. I think someone one the forum was actually replacing this with the LT so they would have more open room rather that the doors on the LTZ?

mike raines

Reaction score
LT wood grain console

I looked at the LTZ Console several times and checked the blogs. I have to agree with several. The LTZ console covers most everything and not really usable. I ordered a OEM Trim kit from CARID. It fits around the top of the open area on the LT and around the cup holder. It really worked out great and CARID let me purchase just those pieces without buying the whole kit.
The wood grain is a perfect match and it looks great, gives you a lot of more usable space and ties everything together.