lifted 2007 tahoe traction light pops on every time I turn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rockstar79

Reaction score
Just purchased an 2007 chevy tahoe... the dealership installed an 6" lift on it with 35" tires.. now the traction control light pops on when I turn and around curves! Anyone have any ideas what would cause that... had it at many 4x4 shops and chevy dealership in phx and everyone is stumped.. thank you!

whiteyukon

Reaction score
Just bought a 2007 yukon, and im having the same problem. It has 100,000 miles with a brand new rough country 8 or 9 inch lift. When i make turns the ABS starts growling and you can feel it in the pedal. Any ideas what it could be?

redhawk

Reaction score
Doubtful if they extended the ABS sensor wire, check how tight it is with the wheels turned either direction and at bottom of travel (lift truck with jack until tires are slightly off ground) or if it is catching anything. Also make sure tires aren't rubbing the stabilizer bar.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Just bought a 2007 yukon, and im having the same problem. It has 100,000 miles with a brand new rough country 8 or 9 inch lift. When i make turns the ABS starts growling and you can feel it in the pedal. Any ideas what it could be?

Make sure the dealer calibrated the computer for the larger tires as the ABS system WILL NOT work correctly

jakl1313

Reaction score
My ABS is also "growling" when i come to a stop. Right before my hoe stops the brake pedal does its little growl. So i need to go to a dealership and they will know what to do to my computer to stop this you say?

2011tahoe4x4!

Reaction score
Make sure the dealer calibrated the computer for the larger tires as the ABS system WILL NOT work correctly!!!!