Passenger Side Mirror

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Metzdaddu

Reaction score
I just barely caught my mirror on my garage backing in and it completely disassembled my passenger side mirror on my 2009 Tahoe Hybrid (Powered Mirror, Powered Fold in), I was able to snap everything back in place and it's functioning, but the mirror glass itself broke off with the ball mount broken off and stuck in it. I see a small puck shaped piece that had the ball mount on it originally that looks simple enough to replace, however, I can't find what that piece is called so I can try to find a replacement online. Is it even possible or does the entire mirror assembly have to be replaced?

Minnesota Tom

Reaction score
Try E-bay for a complete mirror assembly. My significant other did the same thing. Nice used complete side mirrors aren't that expensive.

Jeff M

Reaction score
Go to Rock Auto, you can purchase the complete mirror or just the glass. I have purchased mirrors for other vehicles from them and have been very satisfied and the prices are great. I hope this helps...

Jeff