Could use some help y'all!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TP93

Reaction score
I'm new around here but looking for some
Advice and help.

I just bought a 2002 yukon 2wd and can't stand the back being higher than the front. I hate it. I was wondering if I could do JUST the 2 inch drop coils from djm and just go with it. This will be drivin in town only. I just want it to match the front.

Also any installation videos y'all know of or tips you can give would be great. I have done a lot of automotive work but never any suspension work.

Like I said, I'm on a MAJOR budget here so any advice would be very appreciated. Thanks!

TP93

Reaction score
Hey thanks a lot for the response!!

I know about that, but I don't want it to look silly and to high for a 2wd. So I would like to drop the back end instead of raising the front end.

My budget, I can afford 150$ drop springs! But what I can't afford is a entire suspension to make
It work

Donut Slayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much do the drop springs drop it? Only thing I can think of is the stock shocks may be too long with the drop. If only an inch, I think you'd be ok.

TP93

Reaction score
I'm
Not sure. Another reason I posted. I don't know if 2" drop springs actually drop 2"