The New Hottest So Cal Cruise Spot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have been thinking and thinking of the perfect time and location for this monthly event.

We finally decided to have it at:

Lucky Greek
2490 Wardlow Road
Corona, CA

This location is perfect. Its smack dab in between the 71 and and the 15 off the 91 freeway.

When you exit the 91 you basically pull right into the parking lot.

The time of for this monthly event will be on the 3rd Sunday of each month and it will start at 6pm and end at 9pm so 6-9pm.

There will be:
$5.00 Beer Pitcher Specials
Free Raffles
DJ Music

This monthly Free event will be open to all ages and all styles of cars trucks and also motorcycles.

We ask that you respect the meet.

Absolutely no burn outs, no throwing your trash on the ground, just no disrespecting of the meet will be tolerated.

We have full permission from the business which is also the property owner. I go out to there weekly bike night which normally has around 80-120 + bikes at it. NO hassles, No problems, Just a great time.

Since next month is easter the first event will be May 18, 2014 5-18-14

One of the trophies that will be given out is Monthly is for club participation along with a few others that will change month to month.

While I work on having the flyer sized down here is the link to the Large image of the flyer. Sorry.

http://headlightbulbs.com/images/cruise.jpg

Thank You,

www.HeadLightBulbs.com

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We havea local company sponsoring 12 custom pinstriped trophies for this free event.

We are receiving a lot of people visiting FB event page stating that they are going and we have also been going to a lot of cruise nights flyering those up. Which most of the people at those events are also stating that they will be going.

So we are expecting a great turn out.

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the ultimate so cal meet.

We are closing up for the night and I thought I would wish everyone a safe weekend..

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have an assortment of custom trophies made for the event this coming Sunday.

We have an assortment of different raffle prizes for our 100% free raffle.

This event is Free to show and free to walk

DJ

Beer Pitcher Specials

ALL AGES ARE WELCOME

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So cal meet tonight

The night has finally arrived.

We are hoping to get a lot of support from this forum and its clubs as well as solo riders at our event this evening.

100% free event
free to show
free to attend
free raffle
dj
beer pitcher specials
everyone is welcome

all we ask is that you respect the property