2015 LT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2015LT

Reaction score
Just bought a fully loaded 2015 LT 4x4 and have a few questions. I've found information on older models but not yet on newer models.
Is there a way to play a DVD on the front screen without voiding the warranty? Does anyone make cold air intakes, exhaust and performance programmers for the 15's yet?
Thanks folks!

07burb

Reaction score
The playing the DVD on the front screen is actually a safety feature. Any modding you'd do to that to change it I'm sure would void some portion of the warranty but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Steve1081

Reaction score
Does anyone make cold air intakes, exhaust and performance programmers for the 15's yet?
Thanks folks!

Intakes that fit the 2014 trucks will fit the 2015 SUVs. I think Volant, K&N, and a few others make them.

I am not aware of anyone doing an exhaust or tuning yet.

sharper4

Reaction score
You can purchase a lock pin from White Audio or Coastal eTech that will unlock the features on the radio. You can even use the reverse camera, DVD, address inputs, etc.

krmullins

Reaction score
You can play a DVD on the front screen, but the vehicle has to be in park. I hope this information helps.

If you have any questions or need additional information, please let me know.

Thanks,

KRM

linytahoe

Reaction score
You can purchase a lock pin from White Audio or Coastal eTech that will unlock the features on the radio. You can even use the reverse camera, DVD, address inputs, etc.
Do you have a website for white audio?