1st Problem with less then 600 miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linytahoe

Reaction score
My 2015 Tahoe is in the shop, the AC stopped getting cold from the ceiling vents, luckily the dealer was open on saturday and they took it rite in. My salesman said there was a bulletin that just came out from Chevy about the problem.

horst6059

Reaction score
Hopefully we won't have that problem we're up to 400 miles, and its hot in TX.

linytahoe

Reaction score
Check with your dealer, mine said a bulletin went out about it.

linytahoe

Reaction score
I have 1150 on mine and no problems with that so far. And yes it is hot in Texas.

Here's an update, because the model is so new they don't have a part to fix it with and they don't know when they will get it in.

Nelrock

Reaction score
Here's an update, because the model is so new they don't have a part to fix it with and they don't know when they will get it in.

I got told the same thing...waited almost 2 months...part comes in...they jack it up installing it. Now...they don't want to order a new part and are telling me they don't see anything wrong with it. I'm like...you've rubbed the leather right off the corner of the trim...how can you not see that?
So...I got a good camera...took photos...and I'm having them blown up. Gonna take them in and see if they still wanna tell me they don't see the damage.

linytahoe

Reaction score
I got a call this morning from the service guy he now tells me the part wont be in until next week, I called my salesman to ask who can I call at Chevy he suggest I speak to the service manager first, but he was busy at the time so when he called me back he said the part was on a fedex truck and they will have it and install it today. Hopefully I get the Tahoe back tomorrow

horst6059

Reaction score
Turned 1000 miles today, so far all is fine except I'm still waiting for my second key. It'll be a month Friday.

Nelrock

Reaction score
That's funny...after not hearing from them for over a month...I called. The lady who answered asked if I'd been called. I said no. She replies, well then it isn't in yet. I said, it's been a month, do you have an idea when it might be? She says, when it's in we'll call you.
Miraculously...the next day...the service manager calls me to tell me the part was in...and we setup an appt.

Seems to be their game.

Course...my excitement ended not long after, when they damaged another part of my dash installing it. So...had to order that and wait. :-/

linytahoe

Reaction score
They offered to make a months payment for my inconvenience. Did they offer you?

Nelrock

Reaction score
Lol...no...they haven't even offered to fix the damage. But my truck wasn't in the shop for a month either. Not only have they not offered to fix it, when I pointed it out...they acted like they couldn't see what I see. I got pretty pissed off...I was getting very loud with them. I couldn't believe they were keeping straight faces.
So...I've taken photos and had them blown up to poster size...and I'm gonna go back in and have them tell me they don't see the hunk of leather missing from my dash.