99 Tahoe 2dr 2wd leaf spring and hanger help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

altereddezignz

Reaction score
Hey everyone. This is my first post so be nice lol.
I purchased a 99 same as 98 as you know 2dr 2wd tahoe. Now the front and rear leaf spring hangers have been cut off the frame so they are no longer there. Here is my issue......

I have no idea what all autos i can use the hangers from. I have found out that i have to use a 22-909 leaf spring from a 2wd or a 4wd 2dr tahoe. The springs are 27 inches from center to eye opening.

Does anyone have any idea if it has to be a 2wd dr hanger front and rear or can i use them from other autos? I had planned on using a flip kit and lowering kit that i have already but i will need it to be back as a leaf spring tahoe.

I had also thought about converting it over to a newer 01+ coil spring rear and using ladder bars and a panhard bar to center the rearend.

Just wanted some ideas and if anyone knew what parts i could use.

Thanks

altereddezignz

Reaction score
Well i got lucky. I was able to score a full set of front hanger and rear hangers along with springs and shackles for 100$