2015 LTZ mylink navigation resets or reboots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tobh415

Reaction score
Does anyone else have the problem where the screen will go blank. About a minute later it come back on. This happens at random times while driving. Thank you.

Tobh415

Reaction score
This is another person with the same issue..

"The MyLink Radio in my 2015 Suburban randomly reboots... the screen goes blank, I loose bluetooth connectivity and the audio stream (USB with MP3's) that I am listening to gets interrupted and if I am navigating I have to for it to recyle (1 - 2 minutes) before I can resume navigation. This problem happens if I am driving or sitting still, regardless of whether or not I am using navigation (and happens even when I am NOT currently viewing the navivation screen). The audio does seem to stutter seconds before the radio display screen goes blank and the radio reboots.

This is an intermittant problem that I am having with my 2015 Chevrolet Suburban MyLink with Navigation. I've had the dealer keep my car all day for diagnosis, but they were unable to duplicate this issue, since it only happens about once every couple of hours."

Tobh415

Reaction score
Fixed

After them trying a few different parts to fix it. Finally a new HMI (Human Machine Interface) module fixed it. He said they drove it around for a few hours and everything works great. After picking it up I drove around for almost 2 hours without shutting it off and the problem never came back. They told me that their tech support never heard of this problem before.

rtaylor2

Reaction score
Case #

Can you provide a case number for my dealer to reference.
Thanks

mistawalker

Reaction score
2015 tahoe LTZ Rebooting replaced 3 times

i have a 2015 loaded ltz just over one month old. its been in the shop 3 times to have the human interface module replaced.. they even checked the electrical pins and nothing,, the screen still reboots, trys to initialize and the camera goes blank on the backup,, my tahoe has spent more time in the service department than my driveway,, not happy at all.. i went from a q7 with 0 problems to nothing but problems with this stupid mylink reboot problem that nobody at gm can fix or figure out...i need something replaced but nobody can help,, not happy, a very pissed customer

2015Tahoeltz

Reaction score
Mylink locks up with no sound

Brand new Tahoe LTZ $70k and it has been back to the dealer 4 times for the exact same issue. Start the truck and no radio, can't change from Am to Fm to Xm and no sound in the Nav. Dealer won't replace it until Gm says they can. Anyone else with this issue?

Reaction score
Brand new Tahoe LTZ $70k and it has been back to the dealer 4 times for the exact same issue. Start the truck and no radio, can't change from Am to Fm to Xm and no sound in the Nav. Dealer won't replace it until Gm says they can. Anyone else with this issue?

Hey there,

Very sorry for this! We can see how frustrating this may seem for you, and we would be more than happy to look into this further for you. Please send us a private message along with your VIN, current mileage, contact information and a preferred dealership. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Patsy G
Chevrolet Customer Care

mistawalker

Reaction score
they eventually fixed it,, turns out you cant have anything like a bluetooth eair piece charging in the usb ports because the car picks it up as software trying to install