Where can I buy these wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Graeme1020

Reaction score
I just bought a 2015 Tahoe in the Tungsten color and I really like the wheels in this picture but can't seem to find them anywhere except for the silver version and I really like the dark grey look. Or if anybody has seen dark colored wheels that look good on the Tungsten colored Tahoe.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 103

Luhu

Reaction score
I'm putting black XD rims on mine tomorrow. I can post pics if you'd like to see? Mine is Tungsten too. Black rims do better here in the winter as they don't pit like chromies do from the road salt.

Graeme1020

Reaction score
That would be great man thank you very much. I'm out in California so I'm not too worried about the salt but I'm just not a fan of chrome rims. Look forward to checking it out. Thanks.

Luhu

Reaction score
I'm wondering if those rims aren't plasti-dipped to match the paint? Because I think the gun metal rims are a lighter grey than those are. Sure thing. I'll post pics when I get it back today.

Luhu

Reaction score
Here it is
image-1.jpg

image-3.jpg

Graeme1020

Reaction score
Looks really good man. I'll post some pics when I get ours done.

Graeme1020

Reaction score
New Wheels

We need to get rid of the chrome trim around the windows and replace it with black and also change out the running boards but cant seem to find the window molding in black or the running boards I'm sure in a couple of weeks things will become available.

Attachments

• IMG_0064.JPG.jpg
    IMG_0064.JPG.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 38

vinnieee

Reaction score
I like that body kit and the idea of painting the chrome body molding to match the paint.

Jp4sport

Reaction score
Callaway has ALL kinds of really nice warrantied parts for a hoe! 99k dressed up brand new but the meanest truck out there!