New Member with questions!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jolaessss

Reaction score
Hello All!
First I'd like to start off by saying hello :waytogo: my name is Jonathan and I drive a 2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71. My father actually owns it and he's been wanting to do some stuff to it. Since he never gets the chance to work on it, I've taken it upon myself to make it a project.

As stated in my title, my first question is:
What are some lifting springs you guys would recommend and why? My pops has been wanting to lift the truck but nothing too crazy but enough to know the ride isn't stock height.

Second question:
My gauge cluster has been broken for a while, i have read that this is a common issue with GM trucks. Both RPM and MPH gauges don't work, as well as the gas.

Please share any thoughts (no smart asses please) and thank you in advance!!

MO Viet Vet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well since you said "no smart asses" now you are bound to get them. Do a search at the top and you can find lots of threads about the dash cluster problems and the repair to take care of it. As far as a lift, I don't like putting my suspension under any more stress than stock so I have to pass on that.