Remote Door Locks Receiver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eagle670

Reaction score
The module has apparently went out on my 2004 and I want to replace it, can anyone tell me where this thing is located?

Thanks!

eagle670

Reaction score
I was told by the dealership that the module was out. Which relay's should I check?

MO Viet Vet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They may have already checked them then. They are under the dash at the drivers side. It would have helped saying in your original post that the dealer said "you have a bad door lock module."

Sometimes getting full complete detailed info from you guys is like pulling teeth and gets frustrating. If you share more detail in chronological order then we tend to want to help more but if we have to ask 20 friggin' questions each time then I just give up. PITA!

eagle670

Reaction score
I thought that was a pretty straight forward question. "The module is out, where can I locate it". This is my first post to the forum, don't need attitude, so I will just move along to find some help somewhere else.

MO Viet Vet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The answer to your question is this.

How did you arrive at the conclusion that the module is out? You say you were told by the dealer. Instead of us just assuming you tested it and came to that conclusion and then we have to wonder how you arrived at that. Kind of makes sense, huh? Or not. If it doesn't then you are beyond help anyway.

Take your question and half information elsewhere and you will just get guesses till you decide that wanting all details is not beyond reason. If it wasn't tested right and we just tell you where it is and then you throw a part at it then you are right back at square one with less money in your pocket. Guess that makes me a bad guy because I care whether you throw away money. Sheeeeesh!