Adding OE Fog Lamps on 2015 LT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bignelums

Reaction score
Has anyone added OE Fog Lights to the 2015 LT. If so, where is the fog lamp relay located. The under hood fuse block already has the fog light fuse in place from the factory, but I can't seem the find the relay.

savaiusini

Reaction score
Same question here. My dealer is pretty useless...
Has anyone done this yet?

mwardncsu

Reaction score
Elsewhere I've read of guys that have purchased the lamps and brackets and installed the lamps in the bumper, but that's as far as they have gotten. Looks like you can get the fog-lamp capable light switch - but the question is related to the wiring harness that would connect the lights - from what I read it appears this may also connect the front bumper sensor options and it is unclear if just the fogs could be made to work without the rest.... regardless it seems the BCM would have to be (re)programmed to tell the vehicle that it has fogs.....

interested in what others find as I'd like to add OE fogs to our 2015 Suburban LT as well

savaiusini

Reaction score
Bump. Has anyone solved this using a factory switch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigguy

Reaction score
2016 Tahoe Fog Lights

I just installed the "OEM" fog lights
[2015-2016 Chevy Suburban FL-CTAH15-C Tahoe OEM Style Replacement Fog Lights Pair - 85.99]
and they came with a relay. I hooked them up in the fuse box with a piggyback fuse holder on the parking lights. The harness also came with an on/off switch but I can't find out where to get it thru the firewall easily. Hence, I have left them on so they are on when you have the lights on.

Tally2

Reaction score
Buggy did u take any pics of ur install? I would like to see some pics of the front with them installed . U wanting to do the same thing.