Owner Loyalty and Rebates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdouthit

Reaction score
Does anybody know how the owner loyalty program works? We have a 2004 Tahoe that we are looking to upgrade to a 2015 Tahoe in April. The current $1,000 owner loyalty offer expires on March 2nd. Is this offer typically renewed through out the year or is it just randomly offered?

bkooman

Reaction score
I am not sure. What I do know... there was a $1,250 loyalty offer that ended on Dec 31st and the current loyalty offer of $1,000 was extended through Mar 2nd. I am not sure anyone on this forum could predict if GM would continue a similar loyalty program. On a side note, a Tahoe built before early October will save you $. They did a tech upgrade that increased the overall MSRP.

bkooman

Reaction score
The 2015i (for interim model year) models feature several notable updates over their 2015 counterparts, including two new packages and several new available features, including OnStar 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot with the 3GB/3-month trial, wireless charging, Siri Eyes Free, Text Message Alerts and a hands-free power liftgate, among others.

Read more: http://gmauthority.com/blog/2014/10...f-technology-equipment-updates/#ixzz3ReELrJgB