Tires for my lifted hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joe54

Reaction score
Hey guys, looking to lift my 2010 tahoe. I have a 2in leveling kit up front and looking to put a 3.5in rough country suspension lift on it. How big can I go for tires? I plan on keeping the stock rims on it.

longday

Reaction score
Hmm I think it would be better to replace those oem rims with an aftermarket brand like KMC wheels, so that it would compensate with the height and size your your truck.,

Last edited:

[email protected]

Reaction score
Hey guys, looking to lift my 2010 tahoe. I have a 2in leveling kit up front and looking to put a 3.5in rough country suspension lift on it. How big can I go for tires? I plan on keeping the stock rims on it.

I had that lift on my 2007... I had 305/70-17 on stock rims...
You need to trim the front and the rear of the front fender well, the tires will fit this way... the rears will rub on extreme articulation ... I added a spacer on the rear and there was no more rubbing... good luck !!!
BTW...If you tow, the towing mirrors from GM fit like a glove even if GM says they don't!!! The plug right in to the wiring harness !!!

Attachments

• 268.jpg
    268.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 35