2015 Tahoe LTZ Door Panels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kelvinmasur

Reaction score
I hate the wood trim package the doors and center console have. Does anyone have instructions on how to remove the trim so it can be vinyl wrapped? I think they just pop off but I'm going to break something while trying to pop them off.

zx11kllr

Reaction score
I'm gonna watch this thread. I feel the same way. The wood is nasty.

twofeet020

Reaction score
i searched for the same on how to remove the wood trim and couldn't find anything. hopefully someone can chime in with a good tip. thanks.

TOYSTRY

Reaction score
I removed all the faux wood from the doors tonight (both front and back), the center console faux wood to include the silver panels on the dash (stereo and ac vents).

- Doors were easy.
- Center console was quite a bit of work
- Vents and stereo were a Mother F@CKER (the silver panels are melted to the panel they are connected to so you have to use a butane torch to heat and separate them from one another. Vents took some time but came apart easily, it was just a LONG process. Stereo....ya, no joke, I wouldn't recommend that to ANYONE. That sucked, and I'm not even sure if I'll be able to put it back together and make it look right again. I may have to purchase a new radio bezel if I can't reconnect the two pieces (upper/lower radio silver pieces).