iTunes movies on MyLink?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pgover

Reaction score
I am trying to figure out how to access/play movies that are on my phone on the rear screen. I can't seem to get any picture, only audio through the usb connection. Does anyone know how to do this? My kids would surely appreciate it!!!

WJK1

Reaction score
I may try hooking my Apple TV up to the RCA inputs. With an HDMI to RCA adapter, 120 plug is right there as well. Airplay right to it. Not sure if it will work, just a thought. If I do end up trying, Ill post the results.

WJK1

Reaction score
I did get a converter and it works with Apple TV and Playstation 3. Adapter was $21.99 on eBay. Just search for "Mini Composite HDMI to AV Video Converter" and you will find the exact one. (Make sure its the HDMI in and AV out, the opposite is available as well) Picture quality is not HD obviously but movies from iTunes or Netflix are absolutely fine on the size screen we have. I was also able to use Airplay to send video from my phone directly to my Apple TV.

Another option is putting movies on a hard drive and plugging into the rear USB. Picture quality was better going this route but you have to get the movies from somewhere other than iTunes.

If anyone else has any other ideas please post. The more I use the Mylink system the more I like it. It is pretty flexible. I have a wish list for future updates but overall its growing on me.