New to the Forum - Hello

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RiverRunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all,
I'm new to this forum. I just bought a 2015 Tahoe LT 4x4 after renting one for a hunting trip in Texas. I was thoroughly impressed with the Tahoe on my 400 mile journey, the quiet, comfortable ride, beautiful interior, and good handling compared to other competitor's SUV's.

I live in Southern California and Western Arizona, and use the Tahoe to shuttle back and forth, to launch and occasionally tow my 6,500 lb boat.

I own other older GM vehicles, a 2003 GMC HD 2500 4x4 and a Hummer H2 and have owned a variety of other GM vehicles in the past, including a 2002 Z06. They all were extremely reliable.

I look forward to contributing and sharing my experiences on this forum with all of you.

Cheers,
RiverRunner

mwardncsu

Reaction score
Welcome - we picked up a "new to us" 2015 Suburban LT 4x4 w/ HD towing just a few weeks ago..... working on getting it setup right for us with all the little extras......

RiverRunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, yes, I have the HD or Max towing package too. I haven't used the brake controller yet, only towed my boat and a U-Hual trailer, both with non-controlled surge brakes. The 5.3 is surprisingly torquey at low RPM and quite when it's revving.

WJK1

Reaction score
Hello all! New member as well. '15 LTZ, 500 miles in and in love!

This forum is excellent. Reading everything helped make my decision. Had to join.