Text messages?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

docohm

Reaction score
Just got a new 15 Yukon LTZ. I've got the bluetooth working with both our iphones for voice calls but it doesn't seem to do anything with a text. How do I set that up?

Bighurk

Reaction score
I have that same problem as well... i have tried BT connections and connected through USB, with no luck.

tconne01

Reaction score
Text Issues On Mylink

What you need to do to get the text working is on your I Phone go to the bluetooth then go to the area where it shows the different devices you have connected (On your I Phone) then where it shows your Tahoe Connection hit the letter i on the far right side where you would normally go to "Forget this Device" area then you will see an option to (allow notifications) turn that on and you will be Golden.
I sat in my Tahoe LTZ with an Infotainment Guru from Chevrolet for an hour and learned all kinds of cool stuff !
Good Luck

Tahoe Lover !

Bighurk

Reaction score
Awesome, I will try that out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TahoesRock

Reaction score
Just bought a 2015 LTZ. We don't have the Text button on Mylink which seems to be necessary in order to enable the "allow notifications" step with Bluetooth. I've seen a number of youtube vids for 2015 vehicles where Mylink has a yellow Text button but I haven't found anything online that addresses this situation. Anyone else been through this?