Floor liners for cocoa/dune interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dfelter

Reaction score
Hello all, I am a new forum member and recently purchased a 2015 Tahoe for my wife. This is my first Tahoe but I am a lifetime GM man. As I am starting to accessorize it I am looking at either husky or weather tech floor liners for it. Does anyone have the tan version of these with a cocoa/dune interior? Does it match properly? Pictures perhaps? Other comment on the choices for an all weather mat?

Heymatt

Reaction score
Check out the all weather mats offered thru GM. Online GM dealers will be less than the dealership.

73Vetteman

Reaction score
Weathertech Liners

I bought the tan Weathertech liners and am pleased. They don't match either dune or coco but are about 1/2 way between the two so the color blends very well. I like the way the liners wrap up the sides. They also include pins to hold them in position although unneeded since the shape of the liner is a perfect fit to keep it in place. In Michigan, snow is inevitable and the GM mats would have dumped salty melted snow all over the carpet. Weathertechs don't. I bought front and second row liners.

I also bought the full length back liner that fits perfectly after I removed the third row seat. It also has the wrapped up edges to prevent spills. The rubber is very slip resistant so things don't slide around.